Posted by Christian Love, 03 Apr 2013
You can't have fashion week without the incredible invitations! Take a look at some of our favourites from the latest Menswear shows in Milan and Paris for A/W 2013.
1. Dolce & Gabanna - Presented in a booklet format using thin paper, Dolce & Gabanna incorporated bouquets of flowers to reflect some of the collection's prints amongst event details.
2. Maison Martin Margiela - We love the unique novelty feature of a garment tag sewed onto this minimal invitation presented on white card.
3. Versace - Detail is key for this Versace invitation, encompassing a sophisticated baroque element on a thick blue-edged card.
4. Viktor & Rolf - Incorporating an exuberant typographic illustration, this invitation shows the quirky side of fashion.
5. Mugler - One of our favourites, this unusual invite features a graphic cut-out on the front.
6. Yohji Yamamoto - Who could say no to an Afghan Hound?
7. Rick Owens - Rick Owens keeps things simple with this printed particle board.
8. Etro - Hinting at the collection's theme of Celtic symbols, this extraordinary invitation doubles as a spinning calendar.
Photo Credit: Jessica Klingelfuss